Wearables Not Showing in Costume Tab

Wearables Not Showing in Costume Tab

10 of my wearables minted in July 2021 are not showing up in the costumer. They never appeared after minting, and I hoped time would resolve the issue. But they still do not appear. I have tried refreshing the costumer tab, updating browser, resetting computer, logging in/out of CV.

Parcel ID or link to place in world (if applicable)

• parcel ID: N/A - Not location specific

What you see

10 of my wearables minted in July 2021 are not showing up in the costumer. They never appeared after minting, and I hoped time would resolve the issue. But they still do not appear.

What you expect to see

What is the correct behaviour you’re expecting?

I expect the wearables to show up in the costumer so they can be added to avatars.

System Details

• browser: Chrome
  • browser version:Version 94.0.4606.61 (Official Build) (x86_64)
  • operating system: Mac OS Big Sur Version 11.6
  • how are you using cryptovoxels
    • [x] desktop web
    • [ ] mobile web
    • [ ] native VR app

Hey, what’s the collection id and the collection address if you have it?

Hey Fayelure,

Please help me! :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:
I have the same issue and wondering why? I minted 12 items yesterday for Halloween, and only four items showed up?

Also, I was pretty upset that I couldn’t wear my wearable for the competition a while ago. I was waiting for many days and still not showing in the costume tab. :cold_sweat:

It was embarrassing that I was the only one who didn’t show my wearable during the competition. :cold_sweat:

Those are the ones that haven’t shown:
Token id: 92

Token id: 93

Token id: 95

Token id: 96

Token id: 97

Token id: 98

Token id: 99

Hey! Thanks for the quick response.

The collection ID is #44.

The address is:

Right I think I know what’s up for your case;
The issue was a limit to the amount of wearables fetched. I’ll increase the limit fetched

I think the fix I did above my have solved the issue, can you check again?

You are a lifesaver!! :joy: Thank you so much!! You made my day!

hey @Fayelure I have the same problem. I can’t wear my pizza wearable and same for everyone to who I gifted it. Cryptovoxels - Neapolitan Pizza face - Collectible

and another one I am currently wearing shows like this. Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 12.49.14

Cheers for posting here,

Thegraph seem to have changed a few things in their nodes and now new collectibles are buggy; This was fixed on MATIC last night and is 94% synced up with the blockchain now, so MATIC Collections should be back up online sometime today

thank you, glad to hear